Here at Pizzeria di Olinto we believe that everyday life is
a gift and a reason for festivity. We appreciate every guest that walks
in and work on making you feel very comfortable with a smile, a warm greeting
and great fresh food. We are a locally owned company and support other local
Colorado businesses when we can. Our goal is to make you glad that you came
to see us. If we fall short please let us know so we can try to do
whatever we can to make you glad that you chose to dine with us. Uncle
Oli served great food and if you didn't like it (which never happened) he would
want to make you something else. We also make that same offer, if you are
not happy with your choice we will gladly replace it with something you prefer.
- They use fresh Mozzarella cheese
- They make our own dough and bread
- All of their salad dressings and desserts are homemade
- They squeeze our own lemons for salads and lemonade
- They import meats, cheeses, tomatoes, olive oil, wines and beer from Italy for your dining pleasure to name a few.
- Their oven is authentic wood fired, no electricity, no gas, just wood.....