Cheyenne Frontier Day’s Facebook “like us” contest
Who Can Enter
- Entrants must be legal Colorado residents and have lawful access to the Internet and a valid e-mail address.
- Employees of KDVR, Cheyenne Frontier Day’s and Local TV LLC (collectively, “Sponsor”), their affiliated companies, advertising and promotion agencies, and the immediate family members of each are ineligible.
How To Enter
- NO PURCHASE OR PAYMENT OF ANY KIND IS NECESSARY TO ENTER OR WIN THIS CONTEST. A PURCHASE OR PAYMENT WILL NOT INCREASE YOUR CHANCES OF WINNING. Only one entry per household. The contest begins when posted on June 30th, 2012 and all entries must be received by 11:59 PM local time on July 13th, 2012.
- To enter, go to the Contest Page at www.KDVR.com, click on the Cheyenne Frontier Day’s “like us” Contest entry form and provide all information requested. Entry constitutes an assignment to Sponsor of all intellectual property rights in the entry materials, if any. Except where prohibited by law, entry constitutes permission to use winners’ names, hometowns, likenesses, and photographs for broadcast, online posting, or in any other media, and/or any advertising and publicity without additional compensation.
- Sponsor is not responsible for error, omission, interruption, deletion, defect, delay in operations or transmission, theft or destruction or unauthorized access to or alterations of entry materials, or technical, network, telephone equipment, electronic, computer, hardware, or software malfunctions of any kind, or inaccurate transmission of or failure to receive entry, winner(s) or other giveaway information by Sponsor or entrants for any reason whatsoever. Sponsor is also not responsible for any injury or damage to any entrant’s or any other person’s computer related to or resulting from playing or downloading any materials in the giveaway or for entries that are late, misdirected or incomplete. All entries become the property of Sponsor and will not be returned. CAUTION: ANY ATTEMPT BY AN ENTRANT TO DELIBERATELY DAMAGE ANY WEB SITE OR UNDERMINE THE LEGITIMATE OPERATIONS OF THE GIVEAWAY IS A VIOLATION OF THE CRIMINAL AND CIVIL LAWS, AND SHOULD SUCH AN ATTEMPT BE MADE, THE SPONSOR RESERVES THE RIGHT TO SEEK DAMAGES FROM ANY SUCH ENTRANT TO THE FULLEST EXTENT PERMITTED BY LAW. Sponsor reserves the right to cancel the giveaway if it becomes technically corrupted.
- There will be one random drawings selecting among valid entries conducted on or around July 13th ,2012.
Two winners will receive 4x tickets to Zac Brown Band; Two winners will receive 4x tickets to Brad Paisley. One winner will receive 4x tickets to Blake Shelton; One winner will receive 4 tickets to Hank Williams Jr. ; One winner will receive 4x tickets to Journey; One winner will receive 4x tickets to Merle Haggard; One winner will receive 4x tickets to Championship Bull Riding; Four winners will receive 4x tickets to CFD Rodeo
7. The winners must bring valid photo ID to KDVR-TV 100 E. Speer Blvd Denver 80203 to redeem prize.
8. Prizes cannot be redeemed for cash or substituted for any other items by the winner. The winners cannot assign or transfer prize. Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a comparable prize of like or greater value, including cash, for any prize, for any reason.
- The winners are responsible for all local, county, state, and federal taxes on prizes based on the value of the prizes set forth in these rules.
10. Individuals are eligible to win only one prize within any 180-day period, regardless of the number of giveaways entered. Winners must claim the prize within seven days of notification.
Odds of Winning Miscellaneous
11. Odds of winning depend on the number of entries received.
- These contest rules are available at www.KDVR.com, and Monday through Friday during normal business hours at KDVR-TV 100 E. Speer Blvd. Denver, CO 80203 through July 13th , 2012.
- For a list of prize winners, send a separate, self-addressed, stamped envelope after July 13th, 2012, to: KDVR-TV 100 E. Speer Blvd. Denver, CO 80203.
- This contest is subject to all applicable laws and regulations and is void where prohibited or restricted by law, including without limitation, in jurisdictions requiring registration, filing, trust account, or posting of a bond, or any other requirements or disclosures that are not expressly satisfied by these rules. Sponsor is not responsible for typographical or other errors in the printing, offering, or administration of the contest, or in the announcement of the prize.